Victuals for Journey Services is legally registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria. The core nature of our business is educational services with technology compliance. Educational services here entail basic computer skills, coding, teachers training, educational management & logistics.
We are into education services and training. Teachers training called TOP (Teachers Orientation Program), adult education and non-formal educators, basic computer skills, coding, skill acquisition training.
We have created systems with daily activities, templates, models, documents and approach that has become the number one choice for parents, students, government and other reputable organization in the whole of South-Eastern Nigeria.
Our Success Stories
- Mobile educator trainer for adults and children, building their digital skill abilities
- Facilitates digital skill trainer in Southeast- Enugu, Anambra and Abia State in 2017
- Worked with some Africa Code Week vendors as a trainer for SAP on Africa code week, thereby teaching children ages 5-18 coding in public and private schools 2017 and 2018
- 2018 lead facilitator to host NASA space challenge in Abia State. (2018.spacechallenge.org/host)
- Also 2019 lead facilitator for NASA space challenge in Abia State to be held on October 18-20 (2019.spacechallenge.org/host)
- Summer code classes held in different religious organizations summer camp meetings in Enugu, Umuahia & Calabar. Summer code classes held in different religious organizations summer camp meetings in Enugu, Umuahia & Calabar.
- Establishment of Computer Science Club first in four Primary schools in Enugu.
- Hour of Code December 2019 in Enugu
Our vision is to build a highly competitive educational service system that will become the number one choice for parents, students, government and other reputable organizations in the whole of Africa. Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence, and teamwork. We strongly believe that consistent learning breeds persistent growth. So, we build to yield.
Our mission is to provide a professional, conducive and coherent learning environment to students and teachers at different levels of learning. Our overall business goal is to become the leading educational service provider brand in the educational industry in the whole of Africa using computer technology efficient and effective operations.
In education, the acronym STEM stands for the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. STEM education, then, is the learning of these STEM subjects through an integrated approach; one that offers hands-on and relevant learning experiences.
We divided STEM into seven standards of practice (or skill sets) for educating science, technology, engineering, and mathematics students:
Learn and apply content
Interpret and communicate information
Engage in inquiry
Engage in logical reasoning
Collaborate as a team
Apply technology appropriately